Call for Town of Aurora Business Ambassadors
Are you a successful, enthusiastic business person in Aurora? We are looking for you.
The Town of Aurora is currently seeking business leaders in Aurora to assist us in promoting Aurora as a first choice for new business. Our new Business Ambassador Program will bring together like-minded professionals to help nurture and grow our business community. Residents, business owners and business employees in Aurora are encouraged to apply who:
• Have a history of and/or commitment to civic involvement
• Have international, national or provincial business connections
• Have a high business contact rate in normal business undertakings
• Possess a high level of credibility in Aurora
• Are willing to be enthusiastic supporters of the Town of Aurora
Applicants must submit their cover letter and resumé to the Town of Aurora by Monday, October 31. Applications should be addressed to Patty Thoma, Deputy Clerk and can be submitted by email to CSecretariat@aurora.ca, by fax to 905-726-4732 or handdelivered or mailed to Aurora Town Hall at the address noted below.
For more information regarding the roles and responsibilities for Business Ambassadors, please call 905-727-3123, ext. 4227.